After cleansing your skin with our gentle goat milk facial cleanser, It’s the time to go deeper with our microdermabrasion technique and AHAs bundle solution.
The Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) Bundle is a clear to light pink, water soluble liquid that gently exfoliates your skin leaving your complexion smooth, clear and bright.
What are AHAs?
Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) are a group of plant and animal-derived acids used in a variety of skincare products. These include daily anti-aging products, such as serums, toners, and creams, as well as occasional concentrated treatments via chemical peels.
There are seven types of AHAs commonly used in products available throughout the skincare industry. These include:
- citric acid (from citrus fruits)
- glycolic acid (from sugar cane)
- hydroxycaproic acid (from royal jelly)
- hydroxycaprylic acid (from animals)
- lactic acid (from lactose or other carbohydrates)
- malic acid (from fruits)
- tartaric acid (from grapes)
AHAs are primarily used to exfoliate. They can also help:
- promote collagen and blood flow
- correct discoloration from scars and age spots
- improve appearance of surface lines and wrinkles
- prevent acne breakouts
- brighten your complexion
- increase product absorption
Book one of our most populated facials to experience a deep facial cleansing. We offer Hydra Organic Facials, Acne Facial, Forever Young BB Glow Facial in our ocean front spa located in downtown Victoria.